Lets start out with some basic rules for this idea.
- In order to be eligible to receive a pattern I am asking that you subscribe to my blog, Ive added that button on the side. I am also asking that if you have a blog or twitter or facebook you post a quick link to my blog or my Etsy shop. If you link to me on your blog post the link in your comment so I can check out your blog and see what you are up to. Of course ideally I would ask that you send me a pattern in exchange but I know that’s not always possible so its not required
- Each person is allowed to request 2 patterns without sending me anything in exchange. Even if you plan on sending me something in exchange I still ask that you only request 2 patterns per week to give more people a chance to get in on the action!
- I will post 10-15 patterns per week. I ask that you leave a comment with the pattern number or numbers you would like and your e-mail address so I can e-mail you to get your info for mailing them.
- I will be posting both modern and vintage patterns but since I have so many modern patterns I’m asking that if you want to send me something that it be printed from the early 80’s or earlier. If I get something from you I will do my best to post about it, make it, and then give it to another good home!!
- I will do my best to check each pattern for completeness and post as much information with each pattern photo but don’t murder me if a sleeve facing is missing or something, okay?
- As I will paying the postage I would prefer not to mail internationally unless you are for sure going to send something in exchange as I am a poor nursing student.
My e-mail is SewIThought@yahoo.com so if you want my info to send my something just shoot me an e-mail there.
if perchance you have patterns you aren’t using that need good homes feel free to send them to me and I can put them up on the exchange for you!
We’ll see how this goes and make any changes as needed. Sound good? And feel free to ask questions or offer up your suggestions!!