Well, this is just soo exciting!
The lovely Su Loves Sew gave me the kreativ blogger award!
The rules of the award are:
1) Copy the award to my blog
2) Link to the person who has given me this award
3) Tell 7 interesting things about myself
4) Choose 7 other blogs that I want to give this award to
5) Link to their blogs
6) Comment on their blogs that I have given them this award
7 “Interesting” things about myself
- I find it harder and harder each week to go to nursing school and pretend like its what I really want to do with my life. Its very frustrating to be so invested time and financially wise in something Im afraid I dont want to do. Sewing is where my real passion is and its something I definitely will pursue in a few years maybe.
- I have traveled literally around the globe but I have only been to 4 states here in the US… I need to get out more. Here is my favorite picture of me in India!
- I am a very quiet person. When I was a small child they tried to hold me back from going to first grade because my kindergarten teacher said she didn’t hear me speak for the first six months of school haha not too much has changed since then but I am trying.
- I have an odd thing about elephants. I adore them… like tons. I try to get a new one for every place I travel to and my house is full of all sorts of elephants!
- I have some crazy musical talents. The best of which is my triangulist skills, oh yes I play the triangle and seriously haha a couple friends of mine used to have this ongoing joke band called TRI and we actually have played a couple events including a friend’s wedding.
- I really want to make some new friends – why is it so hard to meet new and normal people?
- And probably the most interesting thing about me which no online reader would know about me is that I have the hiccups. All the time. haha. I have chronic hiccups, had them for almost 5 years now and yes I have tried it all to get rid of them, to no avail. They just come once every five minutes or so. By now I dont really notice them but other people find it quite amusing.
The blogs I have nominated include –
- Laura from The Sewing Elf
- Len at Can’t Say Strawberry
- Veronica at Veronica Darling
- Kelly at The Ordinary Housewife
- Sophie at Sophie Makes Things
- Stacy from Slmpetersen
- and last but not least Roe from Yes, Honey Chyle